The Dead Man’s Hand is one of the most famous hands in poker with a pair of black aces and black eights. Wild Bill Hickok was allegedly holding this hand when he was gunned down in 1876. This Dead Mans Hand emblem is attached to a Street Chrome™ lighter with the skeleton’s hand on the lid and the iconic poker held in the other hand below. But this design is more than meets the eye. Flip open the lighter’s lid to expose the Zippo Card surprise emblem inside. Playing with a Dead Mans Hand is a gamble, but this piece is well worth the risk. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimum performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fuel, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it free™”
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 0.18 lbs.