GENERAL SALES AND ORDERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The present e-store general and ordering terms and conditions apply to orders placed in Ristart AS shopping environments www.ristart.ee and www.zippo.ee e-stores (hereinafter referred to as e-stores) and the resulting legal relationship between the Customer and Ristart AS.
- The Customer is required to examine the terms and conditions.
- In addition to the general sales and ordering terms and conditions, the parties adhere to the Law of Obligations Act, other legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the provisions of the terms and conditions of Ristart AS e-stores in regulating the legal relationship between the parties.
- Ristart AS has the right to change and amend the terms and conditions and price lists for the purpose of better and more secure use of ristart.ee and zippo.ee e-stores.
- Changes and amendments to terms and conditions and price lists are announced on the webpage ristart.ee. Changes and amendments to terms and conditions and price lists enter into force upon the publication of the change or amendment on the webpage of AS Ristart www.ristart.ee. When the Customer has placed their order before the amendments to terms and conditions entered into force, the terms and conditions valid at the moment of placing the order are applied to the resulting legal relationship, except when the law or the present terms and conditions provide otherwise.
- The products in our e-stores are available for purchase for private individuals and companies alike.
- Orders can be placed:
- It is not necessary for the Customer to become a registered user of our online environment as placing single orders as a guest user is also possible.
- All prices in ristart.ee and zippo.ee e-stores are displayed in euros and include VAT (value added tax).
- Payments are accepted only in euros (EUR).
- AS Ristart reserves the right to change the prices displayed in e-stores at any given moment. When prices in the e-store have been changed after the Customer has placed the order and paid for it, AS Ristart is obligated to deliver the goods at the prices that were valid at the time of completing the order.
PURCHASING AND PLACING ORDERS
- Choose a suitable product
- Enter the desired quantity into the box next to the product. Use the “+” icon to increase the quantity of your chosen product and “-” icon to decrease the quantity.
- Products can be purchased either individually or in boxes. Choose either “piece” or “box” next to the quantity of the product. NB! Some products are available for purchase only in boxes.
- “Add to basket” adds the requested product into your shopping basket.
- The list of products currently in your shopping basket is available by clicking the shopping basket icon on the top right of your screen. You can change the quantities of the products currently in your shopping basket by entering the new desired quantity into the box. Products can be removed from the basket when you press the icon of a cross in front of the row. Press “Update basket” to save the changes to your shopping basket.
- Please contact our office at email@example.com when we do not have your desired quantity of products in stock at the moment.
- Proceed with your order by filling out the necessary data about yourself and the chosen method of delivery. Please make sure to fill out all obligatory fields marked with asterisks. Make sure that the phone number and address you have entered are correct because the quick and swift delivery of your products depends on the accuracy of the information you have provided us.
- The sale agreement is considered to be concluded (entry into force) upon receipt of the amount payable on the basis of the order confirmation on the bank account of Ristart AS, Swedbank EE262200221001124395.
- You can pay for your order in an advance payment by using a bank link, credit card or on the basis of an invoice. Contractual customers may pay in accordance with the payment deadlines provided in the contract conditions.
- In order to pay via a bank link, click the bank link or credit card icons.
- Card payments Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal.
After submitting the order, the Customer is redirected to the secure environment of Maksekeskus AS for completing the payment. A pre-filled payment order stating the amount to be paid is displayed. Maksekeskus authorises the payment at the Customer’s bank after the Customer has entered the card number, card security code (a 3-digit code at the back of the card) and the expiration date. In order to ensure the secrecy of the exchangeable information, SSL security protocols, MasterCard Secure Code and Verified by Visa payment cards safety programmes are used for processing card information. The given amount is reserved and forwarded for automatic completion after the bank has confirmed the payment.
- Bank transfers. Customers can use the following bank links through Maksekeskus AS:
- Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop, Pocopay
- Latvia: SEB, Citadele, Luminor
- Lithuania: Swedbank, SEB. Luminor
- Finland: Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästopankki, Pohjola, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki
- Card payments Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal.
Your purchase invoice is displayed after your order has been confirmed and a copy of the invoice is immediately sent to your e-mail address. The customer can print out the invoice and pay via a bank transfer at a time most suitable for them. Please make sure to enter the invoice reference number into the payment description field if you decide to use a bank transfer.
- The products will be sent to the address you have provided us following the receipt of the due amount on the bank account of Ristart AS. When you wish your products to be delivered to a different address, please fill out the section “Ship to a different address” on the right. For a more detailed explanation, see Terms and conditions of delivery and transportation.
- Original invoice will be delivered with your products.
- Your order and invoice shall be cancelled when the purchase price has not been paid on the bank account of Ristart AS within 14 days.
Your personal data and previous purchases are saved in our database once you have registered as a user. You can access the list of your previous orders by logging into your account should you wish to re-order some products.
AS Ristart bank requisite information
Bank of the receiver: Swedbank AS, Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn, Estonia
IBAN code: EE262200221001124395
SWIFT / PIC code: HABAEE2X
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND TRANSPORTATION
You can choose your preferred delivery option for products purchased from ristart.ee and zippo.ee:
- Pick-up in person: free
Your order is available for collection at Lastekodu 43, 10144 Tallinn, Estonia on working days from 9.00–16.30.
- DPD courier: 6.00 EUR (including VAT)
- DPD Estonia pick-up locations: 6.00 (including VAT)
- Omniva Estonia: 6.00 EUR (including VAT)
- Smartpost Estonia: 6.00 EUR ( including VAT)
- Prior agreement: free
Transportation costs for deliveries abroad are calculated and discussed separately for each order beforehand.
- In accordance with the requirements you stated on your order, the courier will deliver your products at the address you have provided or your order will be sent to the parcel machine noted in the order.
- For the purpose of specifying the time of delivery, the courier will contact you at the phone number you stated in your contacts at the time of submitting your order.
- Please make sure that you provide us with correct contact information in order to avoid delays and misunderstandings whilst delivering your products. AS Ristart and the courier company are not responsible for any delivery delays or misunderstandings stemming from incomplete or incorrect contact information provided by the Customer.
- Your delivery note/invoice is sent with your order.
- Goods for contractual customers are sent out within 1-2 working days after the order was submitted (providing that the goods are in stock).
- Goods for non-contractual customers are sent to the requested address via preferred method of delivery. Delivery time is 2-3 working days of receipt of the advance payment (providing that the goods are in stock).
- We will notify you via e-mail or phone you submitted with your order within two working days of receiving your order should it become evident that the goods you have ordered are not in stock and must be separately ordered from the supplier. We will also provide a delivery date for the goods you have ordered. Time of delivery differs for different articles and may be up to three months.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- Goods purchased from ristart.ee and www.zippo.ee e-stores can be returned within 14 days.
- For returning your goods, please send us an application at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your goods within two weeks using a postal service or bring them in person to AS Ristart warehouse at Lastekodu 43, 10144 Tallinn, from Monday to Friday at 9:00 – 16:30.
- The product to be returned must be unused and complete (contain the original packaging and all original details, such as screws, cables, etc). Goods are considered non-refundable when the product has been used or the original packaging has been damaged (for example, packaging of beauty products has been opened, the product has been damaged etc).
- Please write your contact information and the reference number of your order/invoice on the packaging of the returnable product.
- Customers are refunded the purchase price of the goods in case of returns. Any extra costs related to returning the goods are covered by the Customer and transportation costs are non-refundable.
- Money will be transferred to the Customer’s bank account within 14 days of receipt of goods that are deemed to be refundable.
- Purchased goods are non-refundable when the product has been custom-made considering the Customer’s special needs or requests (such as products bearing a logo).
For the purposes of servicing our customers, we will collect the following personal data regarding the Customer/User upon making purchases from ristart.ee and zippo.ee e-stores:
- First name and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Physical address (street, house, apartment or farm house, village, parish, county and postal code);
- Phone number
We will implement requirements of confidentiality in collecting and processing your personal data and shall not disclose personal data to third parties.
The data to be collected also includes information concerning the products and services purchased by the User.
Content of the shopping basket – content of the User’s shopping basket is saved and thus the User does not have to worry about the items they have added to the basket – they are able continue exactly where they left off, even if they close the browser.
Log-in status – Logging information is saved for each User, meaning that the User is logged in automatically when revisiting our e-store.
Google Analytics – The User’s data is saved for the purpose of collecting user statistics. In addition to that, Google Analytics dataset also stores the User’s IP address. Statistics regarding the User’s behaviour and habits aids in discovering the deficits of the webpage and thus making our e-store more personal and convenient for the User in the long run.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information for providing our services. Arising from that, we do not collect data that is not relevant for that purpose. Needs-based accessibility to user information is ensured to the User, service process administrators, administrative managers of the website and partners offering transportation services.
All of the partners involved share our values and maintain and implement User data using the same principles. Processing user data between different parties takes place only on the basis of a contract to protect the User’s interests.
We use customers’ data for providing our service, issuing invoices and bookkeeping. Our logistics partners use User data for providing transportation services. We are unable to provide our services without collecting key information.
Collecting statistical data serves the best interests of our Users because it helps improve the User convenience of our webpage and ensure the problem-free functioning of our webpage. Statistical data enables us to analyse User’s behavioural patterns while using our website, outlining which content pages are used the most and where Users tend to encounter problems with using the website.
Direct marketing messages
If the User has shown interest, we will send out newsletters regarding updates to products, services and terms and conditions. The User’s consent is necessary for receiving newsletters. When the User no longer wishes to receive direct marketing messages, they have to choose the relevant link at the bottom of the e-mail or unsubscribe at email@example.com.
If User’s personal data is used for direct marketing purposes, the User has the right to express objections regarding the initial and further processing of their personal data by notifying our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org at any given time.
How and when is the data shared?
AS Ristart is an international service provider. By using our services, you accept that your data might be used for the purpose of providing services outside your country of residence.
AS Ristart is the controller of personal data and forwards the personal data necessary for making payments for each individual order to the following parties: data processor Maksekeskus AS, supervisor of the service process, administrative manager of the website, and the partner providing transportation services.
AS Ristart discloses personal data to official bodies of authority when there are reasonable grounds for believing that the User’s behaviour is an indication of malicious intentions towards the company or other Users.
Communication with banks during processing payments for orders has been encrypted to ensure the security of User’s personal banking authentication information. E-store does not have access to Users’ banking information.
Regarding other cases, personal data is shared to third parties only when we have the relevant consent from the person whose data it concerns.
How long is User information stored?
User information is used actively in the bests interests of the customer and during the period when applying user data is necessary for fulfilling the purpose of providing our service. There is no time limit to the period of storing user data as it is in the best interests of our customers. Customer data is deleted on the basis of a written request from the Customer that has been submitted to email@example.com. The process of data deletion is carried out on all systems involved, including our and our partners’ backup copies.
User’s rights regarding the management of their personal data
The Customer has the right to examine their personal data at any given moment by submitting an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data is not accessible for examination if such rights are limited pursuant to law.
The User has the right to withdraw their consent for processing personal data, except when processing personal data is allowed without the User’s consent pursuant to law. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the data processing procedures carried out prior to withdrawal.
Should the User find that their personal data is not processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement or legislation, the User remains the right to demand the company providing the service, AS Ristart, to stop processing their personal data, stop enabling access to their personal data and to demand the deletion of their personal data. The relevant inquiry should be submitted to the service provider AS Ristart at email@example.com or contact the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate www.aki.ee.