TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND TRANSPORTATION
Your order is available for collection at Lastekodu 43, 10144 Tallinn, Estonia on working days from 9.00–16.30.
- DPD courier: 3.60 EUR (including VAT)
- DPD Estonia pick-up locations: 3.60 (including VAT)
- Omniva Estonia: 3.60 EUR (including VAT)
- Smartpost Estonia: 3.60 EUR ( including VAT)
- Pick-up in person: free
Transportation costs for deliveries abroad are calculated and discussed separately for each order beforehand.
- In accordance with the requirements you stated on your order, the courier will deliver your products at the address you have provided or your order will be sent to the parcel machine noted in the order.
- For the purpose of specifying the time of delivery, the courier will contact you at the phone number you stated in your contacts at the time of submitting your order.
- Please make sure that you provide us with correct contact information in order to avoid delays and misunderstandings whilst delivering your products. AS Ristart and the courier company are not responsible for any delivery delays or misunderstandings stemming from incomplete or incorrect contact information provided by the Customer.
- Your delivery note/invoice is sent with your order.
- Goods for contractual customers are sent out within 1-2 working days after the order was submitted (providing that the goods are in stock).
- Goods for non-contractual customers are sent to the requested address via preferred method of delivery. Delivery time is 2-3 working days of receipt of the advance payment (providing that the goods are in stock).
- We will notify you via e-mail or phone you submitted with your order within two working days of receiving your order should it become evident that the goods you have ordered are not in stock and must be separately ordered from the supplier. We will also provide a delivery date for the goods you have ordered. Time of delivery differs for different articles and may be up to three months.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- Goods purchased from ristart.ee and www.zippo.ee e-stores can be returned within 14 days.
- For returning your goods, please send us an application at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can return your goods within two weeks using a postal service or bring them in person to AS Ristart warehouse at Lastekodu 43, 10144 Tallinn, from Monday to Friday at 9:00 – 16:30.
- The product to be returned must be unused and complete (contain the original packaging and all original details, such as screws, cables, etc). Goods are considered non-refundable when the product has been used or the original packaging has been damaged (for example, packaging of beauty products has been opened, the product has been damaged etc).
- Please write your contact information and the reference number of your order/invoice on the packaging of the returnable product.
- Customers are refunded the purchase price of the goods and the initial shipping fee. Any extra costs related to returning the goods are covered by the Customer.
- E-Store will refund the sum paid for the returned product to the purchaser’s bank account without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date we receive a withdrawal application from the purchaser.
- Purchased goods are non-refundable when the product has been custom-made considering the Customer’s special needs or requests (such as products bearing a logo).
- The Buyer may submit requests and / or a complaints regarding the goods or services purchased at the Store with the Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority (Endla 10A, 10122 Tallinn, by phone: + 372 620 1707, by e-mail: email@example.com, on the website of the Authority at https://www.ttja.ee) or by completing an application form on the Electronic Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
Free lifetime repair is for the Zippo Windproof Lighters that work with Zippo fluid – It works or we fix it free. The others: Zippo MPL, OUL gas lighters, hand warmers and Zippo Butane lighters have a 2-year warranty. The warranty period for these products starts from the date of receipt of the goods. Keep the purchase receipt or invoice and also the courier’s confirmation upon receipt of the package. If it is lost, the invoice issued will be considered the beginning of the warranty period. If you are not satisfied with the purchased products, you have the right to return or exchange it within 14 days. The returned product must be new, clean, unused and in its original packaging. Products that have been used or damaged by the customer or that do not have the original packaging are not refundable.
If there is a need for warranty repairs, please send your lighter with a purchase receipt or invoice to our address Lastekodu 43, 10144 Tallinn.